Bulgarian legislation allows students and doctoral students to receive bank loans under special conditions.
According to the law, students eligible to apply for credit are:
- Bulgarian citizens;
- citizens of other European Union countries,
- countries of the European Economic Area,
- as well as of the Conferedation of Switzerland
Who simultaneously meet the following requirements:
- are not older than 35;
- are regular bachelor, master or doctoral students at a legal state or private university;
- are not in possession of the same degree;
- are not exmatriculated.
© Epu - European Polytechnical University - 2023 - All rights reserved.